CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

My Castle In The Clouds


There is a castle on a cloud,
I like to go there in my sleep,
Their aren't metal doors on crates,
Not in my castle on a cloud.

There is a room that's full of toys,
There are a hundred bones and good kibble,
Nobody shouts or talks too loud,
Not in my castle on a cloud.

There is a foster home coordinator in blaze orange,
She held me and told me a story,
She's nice to see and she's soft to touch,
She says "Wilma, I love you very much."

I know a place where no dog's lost,
I know a place where no one cries,
Crying at all is not allowed,
Not in my castle on a cloud.


Oh, hello again...I was singing to myself in my crate in boarding.

The foster care coordinator met met today and fell in love! I let her cuddle and hold me like a baby.I was very friendly and bouncing, but so lovable and friendly. I let a little girl pet me, when a cat hissed I jumped back. I play bowed all the dogs I saw.

The foster care coordinator was so upset when she had to leave me behind. She said if she didn't have a houseful she would foster me. She told me to be a good girl, eat all my kibble and promised to get me out of boarding as soon as she could.

OK, back to my song...

There is a catle on my cloud,
There is a yard for me to run and play...

Castle and Cloud Dreams,

Wilma

0 comments: